Essential cookies are a website’s basic form of memory, used to store the settings selected by a user. As the name implies, they are essential to a website’s functionality and cannot be disabled.
These cookies allow the user to navigate and use our website such as details of your visits to our website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that the user accesses and their use on the website.
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis tool provided by Google, which allows us to learn how users use our Platform. It also enables cookies to know information and to collect data anonymously and create Platform trend reports without identifying individual users. (Google’s Policy)
How to Accept, Reject, Delete or Block Cookies
You can block cookies through the browser settings tools, or you can set your browser to alert you when a server wants to save a cookie:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, you will find the option in the menu Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings.
- If you use Firefox, you will find the option in the menu Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies.
- If you use Chrome, in the Options > Advanced > Privacy section.
- If you use Opera, under the Security and Privacy option, you can configure the browser.
- If you use Safari, you’ll find the option in the Preferences/Privacy menu.